SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Bthotcop, you are right about what the real priorities should...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Bthotcop, you are right about what the real priorities should be. This is not the time for SDL to waste money on a PR campaign but instead focus on getting the funding.

Besides, irrespective of what Eshmun thinks of Resource Capital Research (RCR), they probably aren’t the best choice in terms of being aligned with SDL’s shareholder’s interest.

To my astonishment (see Bloomberg link below), the CEO of RCR is none other than Bradley (Brad) George who previously worked for SDL as an Exploration Manager.

I thought Eureka (still on the gold theme)...who is better to do an in depth analysis on Sundance’s new project economics and ROI perhaps even charging mates rates.

But then, I remembered this gentleman also published all over the internet an article about SDL last year. I am not great at comprehension but (after reading it again several times just now) it doesn’t look too flattering to say the least. The article can be viewed in Post #: 13970091

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...usTitle=Resource Capital Research Pty Limited

Forget it. I am not going to waste anyone’s time. Good Bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.