SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Giulio's next announcement., page-39

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Eshmun.

What guidance on facts have I posted that are not right? Getting funding is not something in my power to dictate, that is the domain of the Company.
    Again time lines are the Companies domain, not mine.
    I just post on the projects and its figures, plus news I come across about Cameroon, The Congo and the area of Africa the projects are in.
    I know what has been adjusted and taken away, I am not trying to deny that.
    On he other hand, that was always the position to get others to fund, build and operate the Rail & Port. As Don Lewis said, we are not Rail operators or Port operators, we are an Iron Ore Company. So why is this such a calamity?

Nothing to do with Company staff not responding to my request for information. I rarely contact the company anymore.
    After speaking direct to Giulio at The Africa Down Under Presentation, I was not impressed with his thoughts on Funding and his will to try to keep the company going in its own right.
    Giulio thought it best we sell out to Hanlong, he said there was No other interest, their offer was the best even though George Jones was telling us different, (A very Merry Christmas coming for us all said George 3 years in a row) I told him I thought he was wrong. Giulio has changed his mind since that time.

You are Wrong again, I have been Very Critical of the Company over the last couple of years or so. The Projects are up there with the Very Best in the World. That is not saying the Company is being run to World Standards.
    In fact I told them yesterday in an email that they need to clarify to shareholders better in an Announcement on what the situation is after the changes taking shape now. What it means for the company and shareholders. It is up to Giulio and the Company if they take notice of my request for more information.

If you think I am all spin, from Peter Canterbury. This following information was made available by our GM Geology, and I trust answers most of your specific questions. Your ongoing interest and analysis of the Project is appreciated and will keep the market updated as relevant news is gathered, analysed and made ready for distribution.
    I have No Mining experience, so what does your Vast Mining Experience tell you is the next step?

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.