OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

hi mal85, crackpot and tronbone,Word of the day:...

1. 54 Posts.
    hi mal85, crackpot and tronbone,

Word of the day: "overwhelmed",
    for:
    1. the level of insight and quality of all your responses.
    2. crackpot's spreadsheets!! (did you design these yaself? php and all that jazz?! way ta go!)

Thanks very much!

So everyone tries to ascertain Net Earnings(Sales less COGS) per tonne and then calculate NPV.

I can see how using this method is better for comparing one company to another (as with EBITDA,etc) but to disregard other expenses when they are very real "out of pocket" expenses which are ultimately are reflected in the Book Value, seems strange to me.

Granted, and i believe you, that this is how the anaylsts do it.
    1. Is it possible to see a fund analysts analysis of OGC anywhere. outdated is ok.

2. I can see how you could work backwards tweaking the discount rate until you arrive at the figure the analysts get or even to match today's SP.

but how realistic is it?

3. For example using this discount rate of 12.5% to calculate today's SP, WOW!! today's SP at $2.45 is a real steal EVEN WITHOUT the Philippine project!!

That is: NPV of ONLY NZ Project using r = 12.5%(calculated above) = $870m then, Dilution: 870m/262.55m shares = $3.31/share! A real bargain!

i gotta find the answer to this or i'm gonna change me username to "crackers"!! any links that you know that give indepth company analysis is most welcome.

with best regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.