OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Whoa CrackPot! Way ta go with the spreadsheet. Ya really got...

1. 54 Posts.
    Whoa CrackPot! Way ta go with the spreadsheet. Ya really got yaself set up there! inspirational stuff! Took me a while to sus out what you have done or "think" i know what you've done so here it goes:
    1. 10year rate? which rate is that? at first i thought you meant 10yr (no risk! haha!) bond rate but that's at about 5% these days. So which rate do u mean?

2. In your spreadsht I think i know how you've calculated but still not sure even when wanting a "quick" estimate, how you can ignore a further [(44.1-14.78)/44.1] = 66% of costs AFTER COGS? These costs, apart from possibly depreciation and Amort. are very real outgoings that OGC must pay out of their pocket before paying even divedends, or reflecting any increase in Equity on the Balance Sheet. Are they not? Why look at only Operating CashFlow? Maybe i'm missing something very basic and if so would appreciate your way or the "accepted way" of looking at these things.

3. Thoroghly understand this calc. Double SP in 18mths is certainly attractive! PS:You've changed my sentiment from "Sell" to "None" but still erring on the minus!! : )

Any light you can shed would be most appreciated.

many regards Arpeggio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.