ABI ambri limited

re: still looks expensive given risk Hi stevecam,There was some...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    re: still looks expensive given risk Hi stevecam,

There was some price manipulation last week as certain brokers attempted to suck in sufficent numbers of unwitting small investors so that these brokers could allow their clients to exit above 17c. Thus we saw obviously false on market buy orders for 800k (which dissapeared as soon as a large sell order had been completed), suspect cross trades (was the buyer genuine?), etc etc.

Regarding the plastic cartridge, if there was any hope of this being a commercial success in a reasonable time frame, ABI would not have dumped it. For in dumping sensidx, ABI has lost virtually all of its blue sky potential. The company is no longer a manufacturer and 100% owner of a POC biosensor (and thus a potential takeover target), but is merely a company that *could* receive royalty payments (2%??) on *3rd party* product sales in around 3 years.

As to where the SP goes from here, you have to ask yourself, 'Until the silicon tests have been carried out in about 6 months (and there could well be further delays), Where is the positive newsflow going to come from?' IMO, the only catalyst for a price rise in the short term would be daytrader manipulation (a good opportunity to exit IMO). My projections for a <7c SP are based on my intuitions about what an institutional investor would be willing to pay for the company (should the silicon tests be successful).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.