ABI ambri limited

give away prices, page-16

1. 40 Posts.
    re: still looks expensive given risk another down day, Ousia's view is manifesting with big parcel at 13c today.

I will stay with it, when I reread announcement of fast-tracking silicon version I cannot find a reason for negative view. For me, silicon version and associated benefits was always the final goal so I am reasonably happy.

I think a call to the company tomorrow will be in order, they will know who is selling I expect. There was also talk of more details appearing on web-site but not seen to date.

I expect in the next 6 months there will be little to cause an upward trend, however we may get some announcements of smaller collaborations, akin to that announced for respiratory tests. Larger companies will want to wait until the 6 tests are working but for smaller ones where the ICS biosensor offers competitive advantages, getting in early will be desirable I'm guessing. But more announcements where forecast, again time to ring for an update.

I believe board when they say that 1st generation was commercially viable, if delayed till end 2005. So to abandon that in favour of 2nd generation means they are confident of its success. However, for some reason someone big doesn't share their confidence, hmmm.

cheers

steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.