ABI ambri limited

hi greg, tell me about it!!! - I never thought that it would go...

1. 40 Posts.
    hi greg, tell me about it!!! - I never thought that it would go below 30c - It seems to be behaving like its about to go under, which given the AGM announcements is so far from true.

Have a look at the annual report, page 21. Seems like it was added as an afterthought, probably as a result of the good results with BEL collaboration work. Silicon chip version is the goal and has been all along, just the path to the goal has changed, ie fast-track now and with partnerships to fund specific test development.

The difference between the silicon version and the current version would be that the connections between the silicon substrate and the tethered membrane and also between the ion channels and test antibodies would have to be created with reactions dependant on light as a catalyst. I strongly suspect this is aspect is now working fine.

So, i expect that the major issues now are actually designing a good chip circuitry (there would have to be a different approach when measuring single molecule interactions) and getting hold of the best test antibodies to use.

I know that they have good experienced internal staff to cover the circuitry aspect in Geoff Drane.

Also, remember they have made good progress with room temperature storage as well.

The failure to get people to take up 35c options was the catalyst for the current slide I suspect. I think that the company should make a statement re current share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.