ABI ambri limited

re: still looks expensive given risk That is a very dismal...

1. 40 Posts.
    re: still looks expensive given risk That is a very dismal perspective Ousia.

Yes, I agree AMBRI probably does have bad reputation with into's but I still think slide in price is due more to perception of failure rather than the real situation. But the people who supported AMBRI last year at the capital raising where not insto's, they where Thorney Group, Guiness Peat Group and BEL and many smaller shareholders who participated in the SPP which was very successful.

They were always going to have to raise more money to get a marketable product out. Nothing has changed there.

They expect to spend $8 million over the next 6 months.
    There is a strong likelihood of funding coming from joint-venture development after that I expect.

Yes, they have licensed a large slice of the market to BEL, but will get royalties and payment for manufacture of some at least of the ICS chemical constituents. But look what has been achieved in return for this, the new silicon format and room temperature storage. These aspects are where the real game is to be played in terms of total market potential. In my view licensing was always the most suitable scenario, this technology could, eventually, displace most competition, why not just let current players license the technology.

My perspective on this is that the path has been rough (and in hindsight I could of made a packet trading this stock) but progress has usually been forward. The CVT evaluation was a disappointment and for me at least there is still doupt as to what was achieved there.

However, for the last year there have been two irons in the fire, now one is looking more promising than the other and management have decided to concentrate all effort on it. As I said before I believe silicon has been the goal since some years ago, including research work undertaken by phD students to that end so they are either desperate or confident. Announcements and comments from management indicate the later is true. I would say that 43 scientists and technical staff (AMBRI only) will achieve a lot in 6 months.

If there are big sales going through then that is obviously one of the larger holders selling, but remember we have this crazy german trading situation. Big blocks of shares will probably come back to the Australian market from Germany. Potentially, one of the larger holders may be buying any big lots in this situation. We will know in a short time.

I believe in the past that AMBRI have been stung making bold statements, and that now they have gone to the other extreme. That is not to say that they do not take the current share price situation seriously, but are unwilling to comment to try and move it back up. I believe they will comment in their own good time.

I have no spare cash and so have no vested interest in seeing the price go lower and indeed would like it to go back up considerably. But I am hanging on to my holding to the end as I think it will be a success story. Having said that I am no expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.