BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

give back most of yesterdays gains, page-17

1. 168 Posts.
    I have to say that I'm quite excited about the prospects for RAU from a merely technical analysis point of view. I had sold half my holdings at 10.5c at a small profit on the way down and then recently bought them back at 7c. I originally was going to dump the rest on the fall through 6.8c, but decided against it. The "news" had completely dried up and I became suspicious of a "shake-out". A close above 8c will do the trick in my mind. I'm sure RAU is back on the radar of the day traders so I'm expecting some fireworks soon. The bid/offer ratio has dramatically altered in a bullish way in the last couple of trading days.

I'm certainly no Elliott Wave expert, but I think we might be commencing Small Wave 3 of Large Wave III. If you accept 29c as the top of Large Wave I, then the potential is exceptional (I believe the 3rd of the 3rd are the most explosive moves). Any comments from the EWT gurus?

I have absolutely no fundamental supporting evidence and I'm not ramping. I'm just genuinely excited by the recent price action (especially given overall market conditions) and interested to see if it pans out.

Waiting for developments...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.