MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Hi alecfraAs much as I hate to say it, I tend to agree with what...

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6789
    Hi alecfra

As much as I hate to say it, I tend to agree with what you have written.
    I'm sure that if people put their frustrations aside, they too will see that the best outcome for us will be if the directors have a financial interest.

Most readers know I think the directors are dishonest, incompetent, arrogant etc, but come next year hopefully I'll have forgotten about them, but if I lose a heap of $$, I'll still remember them. I don't want to remember them, I want the best outcome for me. It totally goes against what I believe in to line these guys pockets, but if it has to be done to get the best outcome so be it.

Reading between the lines we have till Sept to get the sale done. You can sell anything if the price is right, just hope there are enough bidders to get a good price.

It's sad, but I'm actually looking forward to the announcement re the issue of more options or performance bonuses. I'm only going to make money if the directors personally make money. I hope any performance bonuses will be on a sliding scale, not much for 60c and a heap for $2.

cgwh1, the 80c for the ODY shares was only a notional price based on Marion's sp at the time. Much has happened since them, I think they'll be happy with whatever they can get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.