MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

give em a break, page-5

1. 682 Posts.
    Alecfra- I would think any performance bonus/option vote would be directly related to the final sale price. If the final sale is say 60c it is hard to beleive the Pattersons clients who bought $15 million of shares at 90c less than a year ago will think a bonus is appropriate.
    The directors must have the major investors on side otherwise this is a very dangerous game.
    Any offer would have to come before any meeting to vote on the issue of the options. In the post by Red2 it was highlighted areas the directors had been less than adequate. Whether he was right or talking garbage once an offer is received the mussle will come off both employees and the industry people who have seen Marion close up.
    If incompetence is real or perceived the vote may be lot closer than any would think.
    I think a bonus is fair enough if the result determines it but if they were to think it will get over the line becasue of the goodwill of shareholders they have spent too much time at altitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.