MFS mfs limited

Stowawayone more thing...I am confident that the current board...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Stowaway

one more thing...I am confident that the current board will do their best at getting MFS back on track but just wondering if someone could do it better.

Chris Scott said he could raise the $250mill with ease, not sell Stella at all....sort all short and medium term debt rapayments and get MFS pumping.

Thats better than the current board has done in my eyes as MFS would be trading back at $4 imo.

Anyway...with MFS...its one of those waits we just have to endure as the end investor who basically gets info last.

I am happy to wait till end of march to see what the plan is and also very happy that MFS has again been communicating with the market.

Its the market that will set the price when they relist so its in their best interest to keep the market fully informed from here...could be the difference between a 20 cent relisting and a $2 relisting as potential buyers and all sellers will place their bets on exactly what the company says from here on in before the end of march.

It would impress the market a lot also if they beat that relsiting time frame...ie: relisting in 2 weeks instead of 6.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.