HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

give it a break

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Averagejoe & geffa9,

Before you blow your cover you really need to stop the nonsense. The one you represent has obviously lost patience

Your agenda is becoming most apparent and boring and considering you have been with H.C. only since 2013 it is obvious to some here just what your motives are.

Having been a very long term holder of HRR, I continue to buy and if I held any of your thoughts on this stock then I would be out.
    Like others have previously posted, I too have done extremely well as a long term holder and I have no doubt that this company is worth the investment and when it ALL happens, neither of you will be found around here.

If things are as bad as you believe with this company, then, cut your losses and get out of the kitchen.
    Heron is in an extremely sound position in an extremely difficult climate. Many others are most envious of HRR's cash position.

By the way, maybe you might like to tell some of us how Heron have such an envious cash position and give a bit of credit where it is due.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.