LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

give it a rest, please, page-19

1. RVR
    6,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2358
    Sherlock, thank you for your contributions on this forum in the short period since you entered. I note your legal background, which we sorely need at present, and if you look at some of the other posted material such as eg this from another recent thread:

"SMSL have had the support of the Malaysian Bar Assoc. for some time. As bsumisu suggests "At least one of the court cases was pro bono so they may not be paying much".
    Now one would presume the MBA is made up of well educated individuals, so why are they contesting right to operate?"

you will understand the frustration we LT holders have felt for a very long time about how SMSL is managing to outwit Lynas in court month after month, and then boast about it continually. I guess manorders wonder whether our legal tactics are the best that can be done under the circumstances, given the immense costs that all shareholders have had to bear over the past year or so. (The last point needs to be appreciated wrt to eg stop losses etc that were triggered by sudden and unexpected court results from Malaysia - and these losses account for some of the more vitriolic outbursts on this site.)

Which brings me to Lynas's relations with shareholders relating to ongoing court actions. What can the Company do to protect shareholders from malicious reporting about court processes. Tweets from the courtroom by our opponents don't seem to me to represent a fair go for shareholders. Given the enormous dollar implications, should LYC have a fast tweeter with legal background in the court to ensure the Company viewpoint is released simultaneously with that of SMSL? I'm only partly joking, by the way, immense damage (and shorting profits) stemmed from the Malaysian MP and SMSL protagonist's tweet, in English, from the courtroom a few days ago.

Please continue to contribute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.76
Change
0.060(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $7.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.90 $7.70 $22.34M 2.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4481 $7.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.78 14225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.