LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

give it a rest, please, page-32

1. 766 Posts.
    RVR,
    I also agree that the information about the legal and other matters provided by Lynas is not nearly good enough. I sent them a message with this general idea yesterday and they responded by a message that did not give me any new information. However, it may elicited the recent post in their web site, which is a positive step in providing better information to investors:

http://www.lynascorp.com/content/upload/files/Malaysian_legal_update_250912_1150178.pdf

I hope that in the future they will be presenting such information in a more timely fashion. I expect them to publish their messages after every court session and as fast as possible in order to avoid sharp declines of the SP as a result of misinformation originated by SMSL.

My recent posts were written in order to clarify the legal situation since I observed that many posters did not understand what's going on. Some of my postings included pessimistic assessments of the legal blunders of Lynas's lawyers. However, I see that my postings are not popular since they describe the real situation which sometimes is not so good.

So if HC posters don't like my posts, I shall keep my analysis to myself and leave the stage to up rampers such as Sherlock which IMO did not understand the legal situation but was very optimistic and added a lot of irrelevant legal terms that created the impression that he knows what he is talking about.

In summation, I believe that the request for an injunction by SMSL will be dismissed by the court on October 4 because we have pretty strong case and precedents. But, an honest observer should not overlook the legal blunders made and report them even if Lynasheads don't like to read about them.

Now HC readers can relax since they got rid of my future legal posts. I can use my time for more productive activities such as writing patents for my inventions or writing scientific research papers with my PhD students.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.