LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

give it a rest, please, page-43

1. 1,648 Posts.
    my personal opinion:

The hearing on 4 October will not lead to the new delay result of TOL in the future.

my reason is very simple: In east Asia, many similar countries such like Malaysia ,which have a imperfect development of democratic systems, the administrative powers are over major flaw, so that often can appear
    some cases about the controversial of Judicial and administrative powers, as like the cause by administrative decided to ignore the judicial process, just do a "fix" then OK. and in these similar dispute cases, seems to Never see a case that be recognized and endorsed by the administrative system, the legislative system (Parliament)but was overthrow by the justice system. so that the TOL's Judicial recognition will be expected.

my previous post for reference(Post: 8583087 Posted: 26/09/12 09:30 )

"this hear seems very likely as a "fix" for TOL's judicial review.normally, in democratic countries ,in a regular judicial system, the judicial authority must be higher than all of the administrative departments. Therefore if a case still depend in the appeal stage, the executive body's decision must wait for the court adjudication, and they (the executive)may not advance to issue decisions before the end of the JR.

the TOL was issued by AELB on 5 September 2012. However on 10 September 2012 that the High Court just had dismissed an application for leave to apply for judicial review of the decision of AELB to approve the granting of TOL, so this very obvious, AELB seems indeed to issued the TOL early when the case during the JR that not seems to meet the normal judicial procedures. If the TOL issued would be on any day just after 10 September 2012 and that would not appear on this unexpected procedure, so don't know why AELB made this unprofessional mistake?

Now, the judicial hear on 4 October 2012, the intent is to fix the 'mistake': before the end of the JR, Any administrative department's decision are "illegal"
    --- so LYC :'The interim order has the effect of suspending any new action under the TOL until the hearing on 4 October 2012.'

the judiciary authority must be maximum respect."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.