CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

give it a rest, page-6

1. 103 Posts.
    I still find it hilarious carly55 cant understand why I attribute my money making to Monsour, when Monsour found the product, developed it further, licensed a deal, successfuly sought media coverage for analytica.

Carly55, newflash, analytica are actually selling a product now. Gloss over the facts as much as you want, just makes you look, to the people with half a brain, silly!

shows how willing she is to gloss over the facts. Sure, shareholders in 2008 may of got excited and bought when securing the burette in the first place taking it to 8c. Thats not Monsours fault. Besides, if they are patient, chances are the shareprice will rise well past 8c.

Analytica is in business. They are selling a product Monsour secured. Its not hard to understand carly55. Every single reason why is because of Monsour. Carly55 your mind must be clouded as you look at the money you lost.

If you continue to blatantly lie on this thread Ill post to the cows come home and continue to post. Lying for you wont work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.