PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

give it a rest, page-115

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    As has allready been said if Timeout comes through then PLV will become a producer for sure in the near future. If not then there probably will not be much of a future for this company.
    Unfortunately if not, then a lot of us will be down a lot of money, me included. I have been playing the market a long time, and never thought I would break all my trading rules especially the one "Not putting all my eggs in one basket."
    But I have, and there is nothing we can do about it now except hope Timeout honour there word.

"Timeone director Elly Wang said: “As Pluton’s largest shareholder we are very committed to the company
    and its projects. It is important for us to finalise commercial terms with our investor group not only for the
    balance of the $30 million, but importantly also for future development needs for Pluton’s projects. This
    has taken a little longer than we had expected, however Pluton shareholders can be assured we do not
    plan to walk away from our investment or future commitments.”

If this comes true, which we will know on April 11. Great, if not then I for one am in the ?hit. But there is nothing we can do about it till then.

I will say through, if you are not invested in this company why would anybody what to rub it in. Don't you think we are hurting enough.

If Timeout comes throught that means they have invested over $30 million so we will become a producer as they would not walk away after that.

Lets just hope, Good luck to all shareholders we will find out on the 11th

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.