PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

give it a rest, page-61

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    thanks chubbito,

I do enjoy the depth of detail, overall quality and relevance of your posts.

So now that we have lesson 1 of greek mythology out of the way, whats the next for us PLV'ers? Pandora's Box?

This thread has descended into high farce.. incidentally were'nt you leaving? Just asking..

Who knows what Timeone have in store for us, we are on this rollercoaster now and cant get off until more is known, some of that will be this month as their announcement states and the balance by April 11th;

“Timeone have committed to partially fund tranche 4 in March with the balance due by 11th April” he said.
    Timeone director Elly Wang said: “As Pluton’s largest shareholder we are very committed to the company
    and its projects. It is important for us to finalise commercial terms with our investor group not only for the
    balance of the $30 million, but importantly also for future development needs for Pluton’s projects. This
    has taken a little longer than we had expected, however Pluton shareholders can be assured we do not
    plan to walk away from our investment or future commitments.”

Reading the above statement from Elly Wang, who would deal with any of these people if they were to walk? It may happen but it would be an amazing betrayal, why not just walk now? Why did they just tip in tranche 3 if by walking they would halve the value of that money?

I dont know the answers.. but i do know that things are never as bad as they seem, when things are going bad, nor are they as good as they seem when all is going our way (insert Jan 2011 price chart..)

Cheers
    SuperTim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.