PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

give it a rest, page-74

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Good robust discussion as far as i'm concerned from a myriad of view points.
    The way HC is supposed to be is it not?

PLV could be making available to shareholders (the ones interested in knowing that is) more information relating to Timeone.

Statsman (as an example) has provided much more to date....

Nobody here could seriously question PLV's excellent communications to individual shareholders who call the company - always been good in my view. The MD being the standout to state the obvious.
    Lets not confuse that with 'market' communication though - because it does seem to be confused here quite a lot...

What about communications to the wider market...particularly post JTC MOU?

Thats the key isn't it? Thats what counts. Improvement required.

I picked up some more recently, so i'm hardly in the camp that thinks its all doom and gloom or in the camp that thinks that this company cannot deliver - but I think PLV can do much better on any number of communication fronts.

Perhaps thats just me?

This is starting to look like GFC. Remember the doom and gloom back then?

Now approaching ASX 20 cent entry point 5 years ago...

A lot of shareholders made a lot of money who backed themselves in those times on certain companies rebounding strongly.

Right now 'some' companies are in a similar position to those times.

PLV is one of them in my view - but I base that on nothing more than instinct...and some apprehension about Timeone and their committment and motives.

I may well be horribly wrong...willing to take that risk at this point.

If ever there was a time for a statement by the company it is now. Put your allegiances aside one and all, and look at the facts and results.

A lot of companies made statements GFC to reiterate and confirm their way forward....they had to.

No alarms bells yet...but PLV's drop out of the ASX 300 should be 'just one example here' of what a retreating shareprice can do to sentiment and the company brand.

PLV obviously have other plans. How is the debt component coming along...with... or without Timeone for example?

And Cockatoo Island?

Share price matters. Communication matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.