PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

give it a rest, page-79

1. 1,600 Posts.
    Chubbito,

you have very strong opinions on PLV. One would hope that these are based on vast amounts of research - perhaps based on all the research you suggest that I do:

"compare and contrast, weigh, measure, inspect etc all the above companies, how did they get finance, who funded them - debt,equity, offtake prepayment, cornerstone investor - trader or steel mill etc, what difficulties they had, how they funded over runs, and what was the market cap during the transition to developer/producer"

So why don't you cough up some quality posts for a change. I've done plenty of research and modelling for these threads. Perhaps it is your turn to share something useful? So what did you find when you looked at all of the above material? What was it that turned you off PLV in particular? Or do you just hate all exploration companies?

I'm certainly not about to go and do your work for you if you haven't already done it yourself.

Stats.

P.S. What was your point about scrip? I am in invested in the project.. through scrip. Are you just very particular about semantics or was there a point to your one-liner?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.