TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Give it a rest!, page-12

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Names this is just IMO, my interpretation on these issues, of market dynamics

I think SQZG funding was a Furphy, not going to happen ever. It was "proposed" to justify Nicanda Super Pit "possibility" to back the $2billion Headline and imo to 'smoke screen' that the Super Expando Rock came from anywhere else than Nicanda Hill.
    Names the SQ "offtake" of 200kts [They want MOre!!] of just 90%+ purity no specified Flake Size was just too "neat/cute'" a Joke punchline. It set up Forward Sales of all 300kts Production according to the Basket Flake Percents which is roughly 1/3 each of large/med/fine. YX takes 100kts Large SQZG takes 200kts Med/Fine and run of production on PAPER and For Presentation Spin is "confirmed".

BB gets his 11mil 35 placement put out there, starts up with this dual JV in China/Mozambique, SQ exits stage right, even gmp brokers report writes them out of scenario and NL suggest you write them off too as a Bad Joke or bleeding round robin finance at best.

re DFS well that's a bit of a farce with all this feasability of Nicanda Hill going on when even the broker report has 200kts production 2020/21. It should also be noted that I think the 2017 production forecast was on P66 on the flats not Hill. The Siberian GERO's are on to this aspect of the Hill tenement having better grades/flakes than the Hill with it's World Biggest Resource spread over Klms ofhillside but with no certain reserve sushi/bonanza site.

Anyhow a gun researcher like you Names Little
    have no doubt found that SYR has a Hill but their Proposed Sushi Mine Sites are on the Plain. Don't think they even bothered drilling Their Hill. Some Geology Angle that siberian geros understand better than market dynamic me

Anyhow Blessed Ancuabe should have been being drilled and developed from 2012/13 but Brad didn't want to, wanted to frig around in a Super Pit/ Peerage with SYRians.So he finally got the boot.

Last word I got is MelonHeads aren't interested in developing a producing mine on any tenements so they're off the radar unless they can roll higgo and they have no "CONfederates" to organise a voting bloc to do this.

Got nearly dozen shares on the go at the moment. suggest tonners just bottom draw/ignore the Wake organising and wait for June- Nth Hemisphere Summer not our down under winter of discontent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.793K 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 22784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.