TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Names- Jim Mellon is involved with a Blog/Conference Organiser...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Names- Jim Mellon is involved with a Blog/Conference Organiser called Master Investor. Google it,it's free so will suit your budget
    This Weekend they held a Conference and Mellon addressed it and according to rumour was going to talk about Graphite. He mostly talks/writes about Macro Economic Euro Issues it seems but does share tips on Twitter.
    Anyhow you are a designated Watcher on the Wall, Names Little and hopefully your "duties" re Grafex are winding up so your mission now is to monitor Jim Mellon on Master Investor.
    He may be going to organise "raids" on various Company Registers. Euro has only one listed new Mine producing Company Stratmin in Madagascar. It's project is going to ASX list through BSM so may be a 'target' $20/50mil TakeOver.
    There's AMG/GK Market Cap $200milish . Imerys and Asbury Euro I suppose. Then various East Africa and SRI Lanka operations could be contenders. He's apparently pretty cheapskate, a raider not a santa.

Anyhow might not be anything in my wild theory so don't get excited. Also don't think Mellon will be able to fire sale Triton. He's sniffing but has too much competition happening for bargain theft, has no real bought ON Market position for Clout.
    Our Top 20 remained Staunch, despite the innuendo around here of them being Dastardly and never knew their fathers and pulled the Top 20 from regular publication so they could dump.
    What petty Peasants post on here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.793K 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 22784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.