TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Give it a rest!, page-23

1. 7,432 Posts.
    yes maybe peasants was the wrong word for the callers of the restoration of top 20 regular updating.
    Lumpenproletariat may have been better for 'class enemies'

thing is imo hard working people put their good money into the hands of spivs and gangsters when they invested under Brad Boyle's Regime and his WAINCer Broker and Grafex "Over Lord".

Higgo, Garth Higgo imo has come in to sort that but you bear01 seem to think and advocate that the Joke/Agenda of Brad be restored and Reformer Higgo is to be over thrown.

......................................................................................................................................................................

@JawDropper - Re- Opening of Trading action can not be forecast at the moment because one needs to have knowledge of the actual VA outcome second meeting and then Mgt Higgo's "response".
    I imagine there'll be a day or two between outcome and re listing for info to be 'absorbed' to formulate response.

As I've posted numerous times, IMO there is no outcome and Mgt Plan that will take Triton in the short [6 mths] or medium [18months] back into 30cents $200mil Market Cap,but that depends on the reality of the Resolution.
    So those holders will I suppose form a Selling Pool. Of course June is Tax Loss Selling time too so an additional selling pressure to the Market Dynamic.

There is Alf Gillman's position re Tax to consider,; like the other director's brad and jenks, he too has a tax bill.
    Interesting that Brad the lawyer had those performance shares paid out in a very poor tax effective manner/structure. Not too "cluey" on Tax legislation apparently was Bradley and perhaps that adds a "dimension' to this Grafex CGT problem?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.793K 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 22784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.