HCH 1.12% 88.0¢ hot chili limited

This is the most negative thread title and thread on any stock...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This is the most negative thread title and thread on any stock post on HotCopper I have ever seen. Imagine you people posting all your best bear cases for potential new investors looking at buying this stock. You are scaring them all away. It's really very negative on sentiment and as we know most investors here on HCH are retail investors and the majority of those retail investors read HotCopper. You guys are shooting yourselves in the foot, it's absolute madness really.
    On our MD Christian Easterday who you all bitch and moan about. Look he maybe not perfect at dotting his eyes and crossing his t's in regards to announcements. Big deal he isn't perfect, but by God has he got balls and staying power.
    He is a bloke who has stuck it out in Chile, he has forged amazing relationships with which Cortadera and Santiago etc, none of that would be possible without his grit determination and staying power. Not to mention his massive balls in buying Cortadera when the share price was so low, incredible really. Most people would have walked away after discovering Productora and copper entering a very long bear market. They would be off chasing the next hot commodity. Not Christian Easterday, the bloke has grit, determination, staying power, massive balls and great people skills to achieve what he has in a foreign country with a foreign language.

I think it's more than likely we can't expect much from Cortadera North at this stage. It seems to me anyway that Christian has indicated this with a statement from his last announcement. "Multielement pathfinder results will be key to determining potential areas for second-pass diamond drill hole tails and RC follow-up drilling at Cortadera North." In my interpretation of this statement he is signalling to the market he is expecting very very low grades and they maybe a good indication of where to drill next.

Anyway please let this be the last post on this incredibly negative thread. Can you imagine creating such a negative thread and then turning it into your main thread? That is Totally F**ked up and scaring a hell of a lot of investors away

Enjoy your weekend people's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.