APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

give me a call, page-8

1. 1,243 Posts.
    Sadly it's not hard to manipulate a small stock like this,

You simply chuck a couple of million at two or so levels to look like support, you then sell your own shares into your own buy in one or two big hits to clear one or two of the "support" levels and at the same time stick some dummy sells above the level you dump at.

Hey presto, to the small investor it looks like it's tanking, they panick and sell quick before it "drops" too far.

They sell into your buy at the second or third "support" level and you happily mob up any who come in at that level or the next up, still a level or more below what you "sold" at.
    Thus, you've picked up several million more shares for half or one or more cents below where it was before you started.
    Do this for a few days or even weeks and you'll pick up many millions of shares below their true value.

Sadder still it's completely legal and I have a gut feeling it is happening here, the trading patterns fit it to a tee.
    I feel others here share my suspicions.

You also have NO hope of "picking" the bottom as only one or two know where it will be and when.
    They also know from constant contact with those in the "know" when there might be news coming so they can stop, ramp and be ready for the profits.

It's a tried and tested routine and somewhere there is a nice long article detailing the whole routine, but alas I can't find it.

Simple answer, if you don't have the stomach to ignore the nonsense and wait for the market to regain control of the stock as it moves out of the manipulators cost range as it grows then get out and find a stock where this doesn't happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.