GPN greater pacific gold limited

give me a g give me a p give me a n, page-6

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Diamond View,

It's interesting to me that you have just started posting on Hotcopper and every post is on GPN. Why is that? You know my feelings on one stock posters, especially those that appear out of nowhere with all this superior knowledge regarding the stock.

I was incorrect in my reference to 1000% as I was referring to the oppies not the fpo. At this stage in reality the options look like an infinite loss. The fpo right now are only sitting at a 500% discount on the projected 10c. I'm sure though that is a comfort to those who hold knowing that at the end of June it was 4c and not the current 1.9c.

Let's face it, the progress of GPN has been a disaster. Those who have been doubtful have been vindicated thus far. You stated that my mind is made up, yes it is. and until the company proves otherwise it will remain so. No-one can truly defend this company now, surely? Your remarks are just a slap in the face of those investors who are hurting right now. As were those who were unashamededly ramping this up in the past.

I would really like to see ASIC do their job and investigate this lot, and hopefully protect some of the rights of investors. Maybe then dubious directors will stop taking average investors for a ride.

PS If GPN directors actually did their job and built wealth for their investors instead of take it away then you would have me singing their praises, so don't worry about telling me that I continually bag this stock. If anyone deserves a bagging this company is up there with the worst of them at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.