PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

I have been a HEGer for a year. I was very confident on this...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have been a HEGer for a year. I was very confident on this stock. Last August, even it fell down to 12c, well below my entry cost, I still believed it would have its day soon. Now the SP has doubled and made me good return, but I've never been so bearish like today. I totally lost my confident of this stock.The chart is very sick.Since early January, the 20 day MA has drawn an unbroken downtrend line. I don't know where the bottom is. The only reason that I am still holding this stock is I don't want a big tax bill when this FY ends only 12 trading days away!

I am so confused. Oil price is at record high. Food prices keep going up. Interest rates only get one direction. How come the only thing drops in real value is gold?!

I am so confused. HEG keeps throwing out good news to the market one after another. Most of the holders can see huge potential of this share. How come it goes down and down?

I am so confused. The approval of Laos project is always in near future. It has been 16 months! It is loooong time even at bull market. How can HEG expect us having patience in today's market? That 3C option could have been a good new one month ago. Today, the offer really sucks!

One more push is enough for me to get out of this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.592M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.627K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 27144424 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 384582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.