X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

MikeMennell,No argument from me regarding the potential growth...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    MikeMennell,

No argument from me regarding the potential growth in store here at MML. But if you are seeking a bit of diversification, have you considered CGA Mining (asx:CGX)?

Simple truck & shovel operation targeting 4.8mtpa @ 1.51 g/t. So should be producing at c. 190k oz for CY2010 @ cash costs of US$450/oz.

Still the Philippines, so does not provide any geographical diversification, but does benefit from a 6-year tax holiday and only 2% royalty on sales. It is quite likely that they may have taken a bit of a hit from the recent typhoon as they are up in the north island, but according to my numbers they look to have similar upside to MML over 2-3 years (using just Co-O earnings for comparison).

However, as we well know, MML has several other 'irons in the fire' and in all probability will bring one or more of those into fruition with subsequent market recognition. Even so, you can never have too much of a good thing and I always like to have a wide spread of good stocks always on the go :-)
    CPDLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.