HCH 5.81% 82.0¢ hot chili limited

Sorry guys I beleive it doesnt included Los mantos.See below...

1. 21 Posts.
    Sorry guys I beleive it doesnt included Los mantos.
    See below taken from the DJ Chile Site Visit Report 14th Dec. Lots of upside here IMO!

Table 3. Peer Comparison Analysis for HCH Source: DJC

We derive a peer group average enterprise value per resource tonne contained copper of $272.
    We have estimated that in HCH s inaugural resource estimate, expected towards the end of
    1H2011, that Productora could be in the range of between 40m and 60m tonnes at
    approximately 1.1% Cu equivalent.
    On this basis, and upon initiation of a scoping study, applying our average EV metric of
    $272, we derive an enterprise value of between $119m and $179.5m, equating to a fully
    diluted share price of between $0.65 and $0.98 per share, representing a premium on the
    current price of between 94% and 192%. We take the midway point as a price target of
    $0.81 per share with a 6 month view, relating this to the publication of the first resource
    estimation.
    We have not added potential tonnes derived from the Los Mantos Project in our valuation at this
    stage, given the lack of drill data. However, surface sampling suggests that the copper grades
    could be higher than at Productora. Given that HCH have not yet started drilling Los Mantos, it is
    very hard to say what could likely be included in a resource estimate, but we believe that there is
    a reasonable chance that additional resource tonnes will be forthcoming from Los Mantos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.045(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $124.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.5¢ 84.0¢ 79.5¢ $143.2K 175.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4959 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.