NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

give ousia freedom of speech hc & nbs, page-12

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I would love to know how Dykes is going to appeal to Shareholders to hang on to his job... I have some direct questions for him and a folder full of evidence on his misleading statements in the past. It will be requested he hands over his resignation at the AGM, if he has not done so before then... As naturally he knows there are to be many votes against him beforehand.

I have put it to the CEO that the misleading history and 'Pump & Dump' nature of past Directors is something that Nexbis must leave behind. This includes Houston, Vaz, Dykes, etc.

I agree with the renumeration being now primarily connected to performance. A+ for the CEO changing this policy, this made me swing my vote for his re-election and renumeration package.

Those whom have a vote please place your votes in by proxy or in person. It is in the best interests of shareholders to show the Directors that we are not happy with the current reporting levels. The exit of the CFO maybe a good turning point for accountability to the shareholders.

If you choose not to vote then you might as well be voting in agreement. Please remember that ususually less than 10% of private investors make a vote, therefore your votes are worth x10. I believe the vote will be close for Dykes, yet Orbis will naturally be a factor. Between Orbis, Dykes and a couple of other directors that is near 20% ownership. Even if Orbis come to a 'DEAL' with Dykes (I doubt yet anything possible) we can still win the vote.

However we need shareholders to place their votes in by proxy now or be at the AGM. I think the new renumeration package will be approved, the CEO will be re-elected and the CFO vote maybe close or a clear vote down. Orbis is the unknown factor in relation to the re-election of the CFO.

Is there anyone whom is voting for the CFO, if yes, please state why and make a case?

FOr me, my future as a further investor in this company relies on clearing out past directors, proving that the Nexcode products do have huge potential and that they have a clear policy for future 'Terms of payments'. Naturally that they have far better Investor Relations in the future would be a big plus. I like the Authorised Rep concept on HC (The TICK next to a Members name), I will be requesting they have one on HC.

IMO- having a Rep devote a couple of hours per day to investors on HC proves that they wish to increase their Investor relations in the future. Currently most of us would agree that it has been incredibly poor. Yet I believe this is due to the direction of the CFO at the Sydney office. The other forums are not very active in regards to NBS or have some of the great features I have found on this site. Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.