NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

give rc his due, page-9

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Guesswork.
    $1+ is far too optimistic. It might get there eventually when Crux is a producing asset.

I'd expect any offer for Crux to be on the low end of Risc assessment. In the current global situation unlikely that you are going to get top offers.
    ie. say a 50% sell down, then 50% of about $0.70/share, say $0.35 accrues back to nxs.

Then factor in a discount when applied to the share price by investors, say 33%, so get down to about $0.24 for crux value applied to shares. Fair value of LT is about $0.24/share, add the two, sp gets to about $0.50. Could be a bit more if buyers get enthusiastic but you wouldn't want to bank on it. Not a good return for long term holders, not a great one for puchasers of the recent issues. However, prety good if you apply it to the current price if you bought in recently or averaged down. The main problem for the sp will be if the board decide no offers are good enough and go it alone. That would be a bad move for the sp.

We don't know what deal RC had got, but even if not as good as the board wants, given the current circumstances it might have been better in the short term to take it? However, I'm not complaining because I've been able to average down all those $0.40 shares I bought back to a much more achievable sp to get my money back and make a reasonable profit if all goes moderately well.

BTW, US market up last night, perhaps there will be a good bounce back today, might get back to last fridays high? This morning might be your last chance to average down at below $0.15?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.