LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

give the minister the benefit of the doubt

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    From several previous post it would seem the Minister has a good reputation as well as an award. It would seem sensible therefore to assume the Minister takes his duties very seriously and will make a carefully considered opinion with respect to TOL as and when he is satisfied he can make a fully informed decision. As his decision is final, he alone bears the responsiblity for the decision so he must get it right.

It would be naive to think politics does not play a part in the timing of the release of his decision; but that's what politicians, and others, do and it is not necessesarily a bad thing.

Like most shareholders I am frustrated with the lack of a decision and I have spent far more than I should have on LYC shares and carry a losing position. But that is my fault, not the fault of the Minister. I am content to bide my time and go for broke on weakness. I am confident that the Minister will publish his considered decision, togther with supportive evidence, when he is good and ready and not before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.