KRR 5.26% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Give this thing a chance

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    It has been interesting reading all the comments over the last month or so- the biggest challenge for all of us as investors in KRC as how we dissect the announcements coming out of head office and make it mean something to us as individuals. While I am a sceptical person- I also can see something with potential and acknowledge to myself and others that it may take time for the dots to align and certain due dilligence is required.

With this mind some of the comments I have read show ignorance and are full of people wanting to make a quick buck- I have been involved in other companies that give little or no feedback over a long period of time and timelines that stretch over three and four years that have not been met. Then I see it as the green light to ask all of the hard questions.

This is a real and significant project that has been fantastic for us and for potential investors. We are updated on a regular basis and management seem proactive and have a vision for the future.

This will be a success- give it a chance and you and I will reap the benefits.

I also urge potential investors to note who holds and who doesn't as some of the comments from non-holders are simply inaccurate and negative as a way of down ramping.

Good luck to all

Spec Slug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.602K 177.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5406556 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1294980 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.