ASX 0.18% $64.85 asx limited

give up, page-19

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    X - I agree with you totally about CMC....new traders watch yourself with them.

I'd had 5 years surviving fine in the market place with my own cash before deciding to throw $20k into an account with them for some extra leverage & to use for short selling.

The requotes whenever you try to buy or sell any share (even though my live platform showed they were available) were constantly frustrating & often had to pay 2-5c more to get in or out.....also the consistent triggering of my stops just before the share would take off up again appeared constantly orchestrated but the last straw was a margin call for $1.40 on OSH & they took my shares minutes before it went into a trading halt & opened up around 50c more.

It didn't take long for me to be fleeced of $20k with the tactics they use but CMC will utterly deny any of this at their seminars to encourage all the new players.

I'm actually looking for a new shorting provider if anyone has any ideas......was wondering about Marketech who say that they take a position with you (rather than hedge against you like CMC does) but don't know if they are any good. I like the Webiress trading platform I use & Man Financial has this but their fees are rather hefty . Any suggestions welcome thanks.
    Katy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.