IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Give us an update now, page-231

1. 61 Posts.
    First. IOT (the company we are talking about) has NOT been around for a few years therefore you did make an incorrect statement. Many companies are something else prior to becoming the company they are today but that is completely irrelevant.
    Secondly, I have not jumped to any conclusions. I had no idea you were directly linked to HC until someone else pointed this out. If you are a volunteer, as with any company/organisation in this country, you are bound to the same policies and procedures as a paid employee. I stand by my comment that, as a moderator, you hold an unbalanced power to the rest of us AND this could lead to an attempted manipulation of sp. I haven't said you have done this but I have pointed out the fact that the potential is there. Yes, I am extremely concerned that HC is allowing people with such power to participate in forums that do have potential to alter share prices. Like I said, I also believe that both the ACCC and ASIC would acknowledge my exact concerns. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.