GTE 0.00% 3.6¢ great western exploration limited.

give us something

1. 11 Posts.
    C'mon Jordan, you've got to give your shareholders something to bring them up to speed with what is happening. The last announcement left the deal with the Kazaks still up in the air. Do you have the sign off from that minister yet? If so, please give the people who have put their hard earned into the company some respect by announcing it to the market. What about that news on the Kazak website - that's got to mean that some progress post your announcement has been made doesn't it?
    Do you know when you are going to start drilling over there yet? If so, then you've got to let us know.

This stock has great potential and judging by the stand off between buyers and sellers at the moment, there are plenty of people on the sidelines waiting for the management to remove the risk in Kazakstan by announcing that all roadblocks have been removed.

I hope that they don't wait until the quarterly to announce this info as it won't have the same impact as a stand alone announcement.

....and by the way, what's happening at Dulganna? It's been so long since you've announced anything there the market has forgotten about it. An update would be handy.

I have great faith in the future of this company, but please Jordan and Frank. GIVE ME SOMETHING!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $16.47K 452.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.