KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

given the nod...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    For those who understand the significance of such things...

I suspect KSX has been given the corporate nod...in terms of industry (sector) support, broker incentive and media acceptance.

lol...the ferret has tipped this twice in as many weeks.

In my view this has the potential to surprise...and coming from such a low base, with key milestones now being ticket off and new muscle on the register (with reason to protect and enhance their investments), there is little impetus now for holding the price back.

Traders and temporaries will have their fun from time to time, but the underlying sentiment here is one of patience due to significantly higher forward price expectations...which should eventually lead to free float tightening.

I commend people do some due diligence here...compare to peers on an industry wide basis with particular reference to international market participants and the significant need for some of their headline products...and I suspect you too will be suitably impressed.

Whilst their is significant upside potential for those with a longer-term view, one might want to use their own judgement with respect to timing of ones entry in the current volatile period.

Check the weekly charts and the daily "noise" gets put in perspective.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.