CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

giving angola back to the angolans

1. 528 Posts.
    Apart from all the complexities of all the deals - oil (onshore and offshore), diamonds, copper/gold, etc...

I see it like this

Angola needs a hub like CVI to organise expertise, finance and experience to bring all of the key players in a wide variety of fields to maximise earnings from a HUGE potential.

The final result will be to make Angola wealthier. Whether that is to make Angolan businessmen or Angola in general wealthier, is not a consideration in business.

Business is business. We must let the Angolans sort that out. They have buried wealth through untapped resources.

So we're in on the ground floor. We have an ageing team (sorry MS and "the boys") who have unparalleled experience in this vertical market with prior dealings in this locale. They've set up the network and CREATED the jigsaw. We still don't know where the final pieces fit! They probably are keen to tell us but are restricted on "sensitive" rumours.

We know that MS and "the team" are not taking high salaries, but are confident to make the money with options. To prosper CVI sp needs to succeed. There is also a timeline..the team ain't getting any younger.

Simplified Angolan deal - Set up the infrastructure of Angola Drilling, Refining, Mining, Farming and Running it's own reserves - Create a working model, and we shall reward you handsomely.

Two more influencers to come - Caplin report for the instos and appointment of chairman. Now who put up 1.1 billion, or who in Angola can make this all happen? Pure conjecture here but I'm keen to know!

Ladies and Gentleman,

Have a good day!

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.