giving mother earth same rights as humans, page-2

1. 18,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Way overdue. One more thing to add to the inevitable steep cost of living curve due to failing consumer societies, escalating energy costs, depleted resources, burgeoning population and recent environmental awareness.

But governments, corporations and peer pressure are still encouraging people to keep breeding with baby bonuses and other incentives.
    They encourage people to keep consuming despite the mountains of waste generated.

I asked a mate whether he was embarrassed at he huge mound of used consumer goods he had piled up in front of his house last council cleanup day. I pointed out that while the items had served him for a couple of years they were destined for a landfill where they would remain, with little deterioration for thousands of years. He said: 'No. I just want them out of my garage.'

The human solution to this problem appears to be to raise taxes to +80% over the coming years and the government will then 'spend' on the environment (What isn't looted by civil servants).

But sorry folks, face it. The only real solution for mother earth is a mass extinction event for mankind.

Probably at least 4 billion need to go and I don't care if I am one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.