UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Hi Julia,Hope your having a great night. I am loving the...

1. 2,250 Posts.
    Hi Julia,
    Hope your having a great night.

I am loving the rubbishing on the UMC thread today. Has put a smile on my dial given there is nothing else to do while we wait for results over the next 2 weeks!!

Julia, I would love you to sell your shares to my broking company. Let me establish it tomorrow, only costs $675 now-a-days to setup all the documentation and get the ACN straight away, I will email Business Registrations names and get a broking firm name setup (im thinking Red Export & Co - to make fingers happy), then i will post the off-market transfer form or we can organise an on-market trade. Problem is, I don't have a license, but if I piggy back off of ANZ E-trade, which a few start up firms do, then I have a license. Plan complete. All i then need to do is register for TFN, GST and ABN. I will create a business plan later on.

As for your other comments about UMC having Area C (this was in ur post to joelbaby - yes joel i love ur work mate), you may wish to do some research as I think a little company known as BHP has Area C, C coming from the Goldsworthy days as Deposit C; you can have that bit of info free.

fingers, did you get a seat on the charter plane today?? ;-)

I also have a pop quiz for joelbaby (as mr joel is very "laurie" keen on his research) -
    1) where are the following bauxite tenements located: e04/1561, e80/3605, e04/1574??
    2) who is behind the company Pegmont mines nl

PS: I won't charge you brokerage on the trade julia!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.