XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

gjo201's repetitive strain injury monday

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to a new week XJO'ers. Your resident bartender is taking over Mondays from now on. I've thought deeply about an ongoing format but came up with little (may have drunk too much when trying to brainstorm). If you have any ideas let me have them. Something we can look forward to every Monday, I thought about a weekend away for the regulars, different place every week, but that may have clashed with the Zoomba........

So a week for the bulls, the bears have been champing at the bit for a downturn, will it happen this week?? I'm seeing a lot of stocks and the market overbought, but I still feel bullish.

Todays poster of note has given us the most detailed explantion of the RSI we've ever had on the XJO. I honestly thought only typists and self abusers got RSI. That's the essence of why I read HotCopper......to learn!

Some say that when Barbie is lonely, she only calls on him, and that he thinks the credit crunch is a brand of breakfast cereal......All we know is he's called GJ0201 (honestly get a cooler name :-) )

That's right.....GJ is actually G.I. Joe.

Here he is with his girlfriend.

To impress our poster of the day, I want to show how much I gained from the advice.

Repetitive Strain Injury was first developed by Gene Wilder......I love that guy.

And then I thought, what does this have to do with wrists? Then it hit me....if you're using your wrists 70 times a day it's time to sell. G.I. Joe says you can change this pattern to either 80 or 60.....whichever it's still 5 times an hour, so I'm happy.

Now thanks to GI Joe I have a much better understanding of the correlation between my portfolio and how lonely I am.......Invaluable!!

I'll be looking at BBG and CUS today, most everything else is overbought. Good trading to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.