XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

gjunter's fustercluck friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Oh dear, I'm just about out of train photos from snowy Canada

In yonder moon... a turn? ...a turnlett?

Sigh, that XJO5000 peak?...still a long way off.
    -------

Over the ironing boardroom discussions

'Chantelle', tapping out my pipe, 'I'm considering re entering the market in the next 12/24 hrs....'

'You what'!! Honey dew explodes - 'you damned fool. You've lost enough money in the last year to build a second story and an ensuite. Apparently PB - what's her name, Jane something, uses you as a Country Play'!

'Second story maybe, but not an ensuite. I think you mean 'Contrary Play' Nurse Chantelle'....Thursday night is Russian Nurse night XJOers.

Packing the bowel with Virginian rough cut tobacco - laced with Southern Comfort, I attempted to put over an air of bravado. My facade of non-chalance, would be easily seen through... if Honey Dew where not blonde.

But she is, so she doesn't.

You see kind cranker follower, I am doubtful of my abilities. At least as a short term trader. I know that no matter how many lessons I learn, there will always be one more.

I am tired of losing....and very tired of being Paddingtons 'little Country Play

'HD, it's no use trying to dis-suade me, I begin the transfer of funds tomorrow, where did you hide your purse?'

'BD. I do think you mean well, and you try very hard, but, well...'

'Spit it out Chantelle'. The pipe won't light.

' Well, I think that if I am brutally honest..'

'Yes??' Damned well too much liquer in the tobacco.

'I think you are a Fustercluck trader'

Which brings me to our trendy of the day. A damned fine gentleman of the thread. Views such as my own, slightly left of Mussolini, but somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun.

Julio Igleseas - we know him as Gjunter.

------------
    Bryan: It’s a Gillard-Brown.

John: The hybrid?

Bryan: Yeah. The Eco-drive system – not a good idea. An engine that can’t deliver hooked up to a transmission stuck in permanent reverse.

John: Green paintwork with a red interior. And steering that always lurches to the left for no apparent reason – that’s the one?

Bryan: The Fustercluck model.
    GJUNTER
    ------------

Good luck today Gallys and Pallys

------------------

PS. Gjunter. Tony Barber? when were you him

Pisces - You are alluding to the coming AUTumn?

Yotta. Glad you like my train photos:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.