KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Graham Kelly has asked a favour. He would like to involve...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Graham Kelly has asked a favour. He would like to involve shareholders in an experiment.

Graham believes that what Novogen is doing is going to be transformative in medicine. That's a big ambition that is always going to be a challenge to explain to shareholders. On top of which, the Company’s two technology platforms, although amazingly simple and rational in their intent, nonetheless involve complex scientific matters.

Graham takes a lot of enquiries from shareholders, and while he has always taken the effort to respond as best he can, his time now is at a premium with the extraordinary growth the Company is undergoing. He has made it clear that he will always be accessible to any shareholder. His view is, 'if you trust me with your money, then the least I can do is to explain what I am doing with it’. But, that time needs to be rationed better than it has in the past.

His CEO Corner blog is the best way he can think of to deal with issues bothering shareholders. The trick is for him to work out what those issues are.

Hence this experiment. Chat sites are as good as any litmus test of what is on shareholders’ minds. So, with that in mind, he would like someone to collate questions from various chat sites and pass them to him on a periodic basis, so that he can factor these issues into future blogs. This would enable him to keep in touch with shareholders without being swamped by a deluge of individual messages.

Tyler80 has volunteered to perform this task, with help from RBx if needed.

If you have an issue you would like to be raised with GK, please list it in this thread. Tyler will progressively compile a list and publish it, so everyone can see the current position, then start a new list once the last one has been sent to GK.

Sensible questions only, please, that can be answered without breaking disclosure laws. I’ll start with three:
    1. The May 2015 corporate presentation stated an ambition to “Maximise return through manufacturing”. What does this mean?
    2. What is the rationale of taking a drug “through to marketing approval in at least 1 territory”, versus Licence deals after Phase II?
    3. Has CanTx done any in-vivo experiments with Cantrixil and Ascites? (This might be sailing close to the wind, but it would be nice to know whether Yale has done any proof-of-concept studies in mice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.