KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

GK Q&A, page-40

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi warn,

Pfizer will probably advise you that patented inventions cannot be kept secret as they are only granted by patent offices in exchange for full disclosure of the invention, the details of which must always be published and made available to the public.

If the Company is not willing to provide you with a list of issued patents and current patent applications, you can always go to the Google Patent Search screen and type in one of the following names;

Graham Edmund Kelly
    Novogen Research Pty. Ltd
    Novogen Res Pty Ltd
    Andrew Heaton

I still don't get the reasoning behind Dr. GK's answer to question #2 from RBx

Good question, RBx - there are two significant issues that still need to be addressed in GK's answer. Don't get me wrong, most Australian companies are still clinging onto the old bricks and mortar R&D infrastructure with the simple notion that success will ultimately maximize rewards. Sure, but we are talking about potential new cancer therapies here where the cost of development is extraordinarily high, and these kind of out dated go-it-alone strategies have always proven to have an extremely dilutive effect on investors. That's the first issue - the second one relates to the proposed 'territory' to be targeted for marketing approval should any of the Company's cancer hopefuls successfully make it through the long maze of costly human clinical hurdles over the next 15-20 years. Now, what are the realistic chances of NRT getting marketing approval for a new cancer treatment without the support of Big Pharma?

If we are talking about any of the major territorial jurisdictions covered by the FDA or EMA, then history should be our guide.
    Last edited by abdm: 06/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.