KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

GK Q&A, page-69

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have placed 37 individuals on ignore. abdm is merely one. Anyone can make out of that what they like.

Regardless of their motives, I care little for the opinions of non-holders. Their contribution to the wealth of the company is zero. Realistically,I might as well stick my head out the window and ask passers-by what they think.

My respect for many here is that surely given the number of holders who share thoughts on HC and then with the breadth of their viewpoints - not always in agreement necessarily - that this more than meets my needs. Also, holders will usually make a point with the best of intentions whether their opinions carry some flaw or otherwise.

No doubt I have been guilty of that maybe more frequently than I would care to admit. The only time I block a holder is if I think that they are disregarding the interests of the company.

Given the growing popularity of Novogen, I suspect that we will see more and more self proclaimed experts paying us a visit. Ego is probably more on their adgenda than anything else.

In these instances I think like a fireman. Take away the oxygen.

The company is making wonderful progress and the majority of the time we all seem to get along just fine. Lets play our part and keep it that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.