GL1 0.00% 26.5¢ global lithium resources limited

Some fair comments. Still I think what is currently happening is...

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Some fair comments. Still I think what is currently happening is not specific to GL1 but people moving out of lithium and into gold.
    Depending on what the FED does this week we might see this reversing shortly.
    Regardless, if the BOD of GL1 can execute what they are planning to do, I am not worried and instead think that long term GL1 is sitting on a gold mine (pun intended). You cannot tell me that MIN would not have been able to work out what the scoping study would look like and yet, they topped up (like me, unfortunately from a short term perspective, as my average was much lower) in the recent CR at $2.25. Re CAPEX, MIN and CATL may come in handy in that regard. I just leave this here and let you decide whether the lithium spot price will fall much further and where it will be by year end: https://www.marketwatch.com/articles/tesla-elon-musk-lithium-6b5304f4?mod=mw_latestnews
    "Lithium is the new oil—and the U.S. doesn’t produce nearly as much of the silvery metal as it needs. That is a problem down the road and a problem Tesla CEO Elon Musk might not be ready for. EV demand is growing now that battery costs have fallen to the point where EVs can compete with gasoline-powered cars. All-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles accounted for roughly 10% of global light vehicle sales in 2022. Based on announced spending plans from auto makers, penetration could be as high as 50% by the end of the decade."

@Haplo: still out there? What is your view on current SP performance and scoping study?

Last edited by avinvest: 20/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.