GL1 8.33% 27.5¢ global lithium resources limited

With respect, I wouldn’t bother about listening to this podcast....

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    With respect, I wouldn’t bother about listening to this podcast. We all know that the price of lithium has been shattered during 2023 with consequences on explorers and wannabe producers like GL1. However the sp of explorers like AZS moved against the trend due to their exceptional drilling results.
    GL1 was a star performer in 2022, prior to releasing its upgraded (and purchased ) JORC and scoping studies at 2022year end/early 2003.
    If you go back to GL1 ASX announcements, presentations and interviews during 2003, the sp dropped every time on the day they were released. If you don’t believe me, just go back to the charts which also show announcements.
    The point I am making is that the market has now become skeptical of every word coming out of the company. It was hyped in 2022 as the star of lithium explorers, great tenements, great drilling results and greatest management of lithium explorers.
    Given the hype, the market has been expecting exceptional results, the likes of xx, yy,zz ( will not mention names for fear of cross promoting accusation)
    Instead we got 23:1 strip ratios, thin veins and more blue sky with met results . Market has been expecting significantly better drilling results from the hyped tenements.
    Unless we get this, the sp will flounder with lithium prices, given the perceived c1 and sustaining costs, regardless of how much lipstick is put on the pig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.025(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $71.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $71.85K 245.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17405 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 39981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.