GL1 2.56% 19.0¢ global lithium resources limited

GL1 will be the next lithium explorer/developer to reach the 1BN...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    GL1 will be the next lithium explorer/developer to reach the 1BN market cap club. And I'm expecting this to be by Q4 - Q1 2023. That would mean a $5 share price

It has all the right things..

* Right location in a safe jurisdiction (WA).
    * Right management - Lots of highly regarded executive in WA, ex FMG, etc. People who know how to manage and bring a project to market
    * 2 projects with massive upside. Just need to have a look at the performance shares that directors would get when the resource increase to understand how confident they are to bring this to market ASAP. Very experienced geologist have been hired. Remember Bryan Bourke was the exploration manager for Altura and is now in GL1. These guys don't "pick their next gig" just like this, they know exactly what they are walking into and the upside. Same goes for Greg Lilleyman..
    * Lots of work has been done already. Even if GL1 IPO was only 18 months ago, they have been on this project for years and lots of money has been spent in Marble bar already with exploration/development.
    * Ron Mitchell presents really well, he knows the lithium market perfectly, he wants to bring this to production, and fast to take advantage of the extremely high lithium price.
    * Low amount of shares on issue. This is very important for shareholders as the dilution when raising money will be smaller.
    * Stock is tightly held so it's harder to get shares (and there are not many of them as the SOI is low) so the SP is likely to increase faster. We can see how it went up a dollar in only a couple of weeks with no massive news.
    * Cornerstone investors are backing this project. We have MIN and Yibin on side, this is massive for a developer at that stage of the projects and we already have offtakes, at market price.

My only worry at this stage is that we could be bought out by a big fish (MIN, PLS, etc). I'm quite confident this would only happen when the directors have their performance shares, they wouldn't walk away without it so I think we are a few years away. Everything else is spot on and we are in for a wild ride IMO. GL1 is ticking all the boxes, and fast.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $50.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $19.9K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 469442 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 18550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.