GL1 1.82% 27.0¢ global lithium resources limited

GL1 Megathread, page-999

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    The way I see it, these corrupt companies like Goldman releasing false reports about oversupplies and drop in price is garbage. Yes the price has dropped from its ATH, but that also happens every year around this time. even if it does drop another 30%, these companies will still be profitable. Goldman releasing reports that there'll be an oversupply next year happened numerous times last year - which caused all the lithium sector to crash and guess what, THEY BOUGHT IN MASSIVELY! They are corrupt and should be behind bars. once they are done buying in they'll release a new report pumping the sector up. it's a joke! According to proper sources there'll be a deficit till at least 2030. imo hold tight, don't listen to the white noise and for myself when slips like in the sector happen like right now, I just top up. it's definitely hard seeing ur hard earned profits drop but this gives us good opportunities. again all imo, it's what I've uncovered over the last year. if this drops below $1.50 I'm buying in heavily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $70.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $62.60K 228.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 47169 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 70944 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.